Sunday, November 23, 2014

October Sketchy Challenge Winner!

Oops!  I have been slightly MIA from the blog and around the web and realized I didn't publish the October Sketchy Challenge winner!!

Okay - here's our October Sketchy Challenge winner!

Thanks to everyone who participated!  A winner was randomly chosen, using random.org


List Randomizer

There were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Sara
  2. Michelle
  3. Rebecca
  4. Lynn
  5. Tiiu
  6. Nina
  7. Elaine
  8. Laura
Timestamp: 2014-11-04 01:27:15 UTC

Congratulations, SARA!  Drop me a line with your mailing address to sue[AT]canadianscrapbooker[DOT]ca and I will get your goodies out to you!

Thanks again to all who played along - and if you didn't get a chance to last month, you will have a chance each month!  November's challenge is posted here!

Cheers,






P/S:  Don't forget about the challenges on my blogs:
November Sketch Challenge (deadline Nov 30th, 2014)
Leave Your Legacy challenge - Don't Stop Believing (deadline Nov 30th, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...