Sunday, January 04, 2015

Seven Sunday Blessings | Jan 4


There's so much for which I am thankful that I decided that it was time to bring back my Seven Sunday Blessings posts.  Just to remind me, in case I forget to be thankful!

And right now, I am thankful:

1.  For the atypical weather we've been having.  I'm SOOO okay with a green Christmas, especially when family is traveling for the holidays!

2.  For Starbucks red cups.  Specifically, grande skinny peppermint mochas WITH whip.  Because it's not a peppermint mocha without it.

3.  Fuzzy slippers.

4.  That I have the willpower to bring the remaining boxes of candy and chocolate that we have left over from Christmas into work to share with co-workers.  It makes the whole "clean eating" resolution so much easier to stick to when it's not in the house!

5.  That we have become close friends with Connor's best friend's parents.  We celebrated New Years Eve with a delicious dinner at Mezzo's and drinks back at their place - even if we did miss the ball drop!  Gary is blaming Bell for their delayed feed… :)

6.  That there are less than 150 days to Disney!  We are so excited to spend this trip with the Kims.

7.  For Black's Photo and their great deals on photo books.  I created a small photo book, using a handful of Instagram photos to document our 2014 - for only $5!  I think I will do this every year!

What are you thankful for this week?

Cheers,






P/S:  Don't forget about the following challenges on my blog:
December 2014 Sketchy Challenge (deadline:  January 15th, 2015)
January 2015 Sketchy Challenge (deadline:  January 31st, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...