Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Feb Sketchy Challenge winner!

Sorry for the delay (again!), folks - Life is certainly challenging me lately!  A winner was randomly chosen for each, using random.org…

List Randomizer

There were 9 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Karrie S
  2. Ronda I
  3. Sandy R
  4. Lee-Anne T
  5. Patricia R
  6. Rebecca D
  7. Sue D
  8. June S
  9. Laura W
Timestamp: 2015-03-25 02:00:47 UTC

Congratulations, KARRIE! Drop me a line with your mailing address to sue[AT]canadianscrapbooker[DOT]ca and I will get your goodies out to you!  I'm making it my goal to send out all outstanding prizes by Friday so watch your mailboxes if you haven't received your prize yet!!

Thanks again to all who played along!  There's still time to play along with the March challenge - I've extended the deadline to April 15th - you can find it here!


Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...