Saturday, October 24, 2015

Right Here. Right Now. | Oct 24

Back in 2011, inspired by my friends, Lee and Christa, I started a weekly list of documenting my life at a moment in time.  I kept it up for a bit but life got busy.

So I tried again in 2013.  This time, I stuck with it for a decidedly longer bit of time - and looking back, I love that I included PhotoBooth selfies each time!  So great to go back and see life at a given point in time. But alas, blogging took a back seat to Life.

Well, hopefully the third time's a charm.  Because I'm resurrecting this again, in hope that it will encourage regular blogging and documenting of our daily life.


The Project:  Every Sunday (or some part during the weekend!), at some point, I will post a self-portrait (it won't always be pretty - I'm warning you now!!) and document what I'm doing/feeling/seeing... right now.

dateline:  belle river, ontario, canada @ 12:01 pm on oct 25, 2015
weather outside:   overcast, cool
mood inside:  productive

listening to:  my Rdio paylist (presently playing, Call by Francesco Yates)
eating:  a simple breakfast of a toasted bagel with herb & garlic cream cheese
drinking:  water
wearing:  black yoga pants, black henley shirt
feeling:  productive - hoping to check off several things of my list today!
wanting:  another day in this weekend
needing:  to find a solution to paper clutter
thinking:  about food prep for the week
enjoying:  this crisp fall weather - my favourite season!
learning:  to say yes more to my family and no to everyone else
creating:  plans for the upcoming fundraiser crop I'm planning!
wondering:  about the results from Aili's EEG on Tuesday
procrastinating:  cleaning my studio (see photo below!)
loving:  my new wood wall in my dining room! (see it on Instagram here)
anticipating:  dinner with my dad tonight!



what a mess!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...